On a name note, I found this cute website that helps you choose a name based on what you want your baby to be like.
Granted, I don't think it is that accurate because the first time I did it, it gave me Severus, as in Severus Snape from Harry Potter. Don't try to make me remember what info I input to get that, magical?
So this time I tried adventurous, dependable and intelligent and I got...
So maybe it isn't that helpful but its fun and a good way to kill time, right?
But you can also look up names you are thinking about and get basic meanings and even design a cool logo to go with it.

2 comments:
Names are really hard. Wouldn't it be funny if we picked the same name and didn't know it until your baby is born? We picked a first name awhile ago, but are still struggling with a middle name....It's fun but difficult.
Post a Comment