So far this season I have been pleasantly surprised by the contestants on Project Runway. I mean they have to have some crazy-no-talent people to kick off in the first couple of episodes but everyone else seems okay. I don' t have anyone I am truly rooting for yet but there are so many designers, its kind of hard to keep track of everyone.
Here are the looks I have liked the best so far.
All Photos Courtesy of
Project Runway
I loved the maternity challenge. I would wear either of these two looks.
Okay thats it, have a great weekend.
1 comment:
i liked the maternity challenge except for the fact that most of the designers did not account for how a big belly makes the hemline rise. Most of the dresses were way too short and the models looked seriously goofy with their 9 mo pg bellies. lol!
Post a Comment