Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful Hearts


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break/holiday. Steve and I celebrated all week with lots of movie watching, Dr. Mario, eating and sleeping in and not enough being productive. For Thanksgiving, we ate dinner with friends from our ward and there was plenty of yummy food plus lots of new recipes to share. Then the turkey coma set in and we revived enough to skype with family and eat more pie with our new neighbors. Friday left us black friday shopping at 12:01 AM (NBA Jam and my new Cricut Expression!) plus we enjoyed an authentic Cuban dinner I won in a ward service auction. Saturday was tailgating with friends for the last home game which we won and a matinee date to see Inception. I loved the movie and I loved how they styled Ellen Page, she really is quite lovely. And now, thankfully the leftovers are gone, the desserts have been gobbled up and we have less than two weeks until christmas break. Man, where has this year gone? Somehow at Thanksgiving, Henry took off his pants. He loved this tricycle even though it was pink.
Steve rocking a beard. I love it.

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

That bowl of mashed potatoes is pretty hilarious!