Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Tiny Conversation

Tonight while Steve and I were hanging out and watching Survivor, one of the participants mentioned that she was 26.

I said, "I'm 26 until next month when I will turn 27."
Steve said, "I'm going to be 29 next year."
I said, "Wait, I'm going to be 28 next month, Not 27."
Steve said, "It's 2010. You can't do math."

For some reason for the last little while I was telling people I was 26. Oops.

Just lost a whole year.
And feel like an idiot.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Isn't it funny how age was such a big deal when we were younger and now it doesn't really matter? Ben always forgets how old he is.

whitney allison said...

I think time stops when you're 26...at least mentally. Because a couple of weeks ago this girl said she was 26 and I said me too...and then I was like, oh, JK...and I almost did it again a few days ago. WEIRD

jenny said...

been there. done that. i have made myself younger and older! :D

Lexi said...

Beck! I just started to read your post and thought, "Wait. She's older than I am, and I thought I was 27. So I must only be 26. That's embarrassing. What year is it?" Morons unite.