Friday, November 12, 2010

What does it all mean?


mountains of tags, 2 hours ironing yesterday while watching Funny Face (excellent movie, bytheway.) 158 items including new sale stuff and 75 christmas covers.Its craft show time. Tomorrow I will be sitting all day at the Winder Christmas Craft Fair. I am totally excited. Not only has it been years since I did one but for the first time ever, I am actually prepared. I finished sewing on Monday, ironed, tagged, priced and gathered and I am all set to go. Preparation really does eliminate lots of stress. So wish me luck and if you are in the area, drop by, I'd love to see you.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love Funny Face! I've been watching Audrey Hepburn movies lately too. This week it was Charade.

Suzanne said...

I love Funny Face and Charade too! But maybe it is because I love Fred Astaire - he is one of those people I wish I could have met. Oh, and if you haven't seen "Breakfast at Tiffany's yet, you really should check it out.

Editt said...

Good job! I'm impressed. Wish I could stop by and get some inspiration for how to show things. I have some children's things that would be fun to see if I could sell. Keep being inspirational!