In light of the weather, I made this yummy soup this week and it was a hit with all three of us. And since a good soup needs a good roll to dip into it, I made Lion House Rolls. Aren't they pretty?
As proud as I am of this meal, guess what I forgot to add to the rolls? Salt. 2 1/2 teaspoons to be precise. You wouldn't think something that looks as good as this can have no flavor. No flavor! Zip. Zilch. Nada. Oh well maybe next time. And by next time I mean next week to go with more soup as the colder weather is supposed to hold. Hooray for rainy days and crisp air to breathe.
Recipes:
Cream Cheese Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Lion House Rolls
2 comments:
That sucks. Salt is super important to answer your question, and sometimes it seems like its even more important where you wouldn't think...like cookies. If you forget your teaspoon of salt they just taste off. I'm sure dipped in your soup they were delish.
I love fall clothes the best out of any season, but I usually run into trouble because all those rust and muddy colors look terrible with my complexion. Also, I have a hard time finding sweaters that fit me well. But besides all that, give me the boots, tights, and jackets!
Post a Comment