Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Henry: 11 Months

Henry is 11 months and a couple of days. I can't believe that next month he will be one year old! We finally got into a doctor and he is 19 lbs and 28 inches. Right in the middle. Average. Totally healthy except for an ear infection which we are currently fighting off with bubble gum flavored antibiotics. Here are some shots of Henry I managed to take while I was photographing the table. He wandered over to the deck while I was out there and proceeded to play with and eat the screen door. I think they are hilarious especially the one with his tongue pressed against the screen! Funny guy.





P.S. Thanks grandma and grandpa g for the box of warm early birthday pj's.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so cute Beckie. I love his big brown eyes. And your home looks amazing too. I love the pictures!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Great pics!