Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekly Tally: Fav Moments

We're having a bit of a slow start this week on the blogging. I woke up this morning literally with someone nailing, sawing and hammering right outside my window. They are replacing the siding here and while I know it will look better in the end, 8:00 am is a little early. That has nothing to do with this post except I wanted the chance to complain.

So the Weekly Tally. Back in the habit again. (If you are new or forgot what this is, please see this here) I failed on the bathrooms, SURPRISE. But they are already on my to do list this morning and I am going to get them clean. Positive thinking helps. I also worked out twice which is a huge improvement from my usual zero times. I also read a conference talk and took the time to refashion some pants into trouser shorts. But I am still trying to remember I am doing this again and the other items got neglected. This week will be better.

I am combining fav moments because then I can get it off my list and blog about better things tomorrow, like our new coral end tables.
  • Finishing Fringe Season 1, seriously I might like it better than Lost?
  • New smart phone. Welcome to 2012, beckie! I am already loving words with friends, instagram and being able to speak into the phone and have it type for me (its like technology from the future). Thanks Straighttalk for getting Androids.
  • Henry's new hiding places, under the sink-yuck! and in our closet
  • My first wholesale order, 33 pillows thank you
  • My first real photo shoot complete with wonderful model (Thanks Natalie!) and photographer (Thanks Chelsea!) And after a week of editing pictures and developing a campaign I will finally be releasing my fabric line
  • Lots of yummy berries, blue and straw
  • Movie dates with Henry complete with popcorn
  • RS Hot Dog Social, chatting with fun ladies
  • A real HGTV afternoon with Sarah that wasn't just shows about RVs
  • And the biggest news, a new calling. So long Relief Society hello Primary President. A little overwhelmed, very excited and a teeny bit in denial. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lori said...

cant wait to see your fabric line and all that! and congrats Miss President! You'll love it.

Megan said...

Beckie! Yay for you! You'll be fantastic. Call me if you want/need any documents, if things weren't all set up for you already. I have everything and you can use them as templates if you need to. Either way, congrats to you!