Two exciting things are happening in the world of bexcaliber right now.
One: I finished the first run of my fabric line, Geometric Garden and it arrived last week. I love it. I really wanted to take the flower shape from my appliques and break it down into an array of floral and lattice patterns. It was really hard choosing a colorway but I really liked the way these grays and citron colors look together. Pillows and more color options coming soon.
I just have to say there is a huge satisfaction in dreaming something up and then following through to a completed project. Thanks to Spoonflower for making it really easy to print your own fabric designs. When the package came in the mail and I hesitantly ripped into it, I was amazed at the results. I seriously almost cried. Creative bliss!
Two: I launched my website, www.bexcaliber.com -I'm a dot com! Building a website is just another step in my new marketing plan and to really build my brand. Feel free to stop by and let me know what you think.
Oh and Happy June!

5 comments:
Beckie, these are gorgeous! They remind me of modern versions of Japanese kimono prints. I know these are for pillows and interiors and maybe it's a little Maria Von trapp of me, but I think these would also make amazing skirts and dresses!
So happy for you, proud of you, and loving the new line of fabric!
I love ALL of those fabrics! Congrats on being a dotcom! So exciting!
All of it is so beautiful!! You're doing awesome things!
beckie that is amazing! how exciting to have your very own fabric design! congrats!
Post a Comment