Sunday, June 24, 2012

weekly tally and sneak peek

 I was on top of things last night and did my weekly tally before the week even ended. I should get points for that, right? I also need to remove my RS associated stuff and put primary things in its place. So this week was hit and miss with everything. Major Hits: BOTH bathrooms and working out twice plus blogging and etsy work. Misses: FHE because we were doing the photo shoot and everything else crafty because I was spending hours creating what you will see below (oh and going swimming four times...).

It was worth it. 
Check back this week for more pictures from the photo shoot, the release of the fabric line and pillows available in the shop. And maybe even a giveaway...
Okay, for sure a giveaway!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Beckie, I am seriously SO excited for you!! The pic looks amazing!

Melinda said...

I love this photo styling! So excited for you!

Andrea Nelson said...

AHHHH! this is just crazy! It is seriously like knowing a famous person. I feel so so lucky! and I can't wait for the giveaway!!