So I know you have all just been waiting for the giveaway. Here it is.
One winner will win their choice of either one pillow (16X16") in any geometric garden print or one yard of the fabric of their choice in Kona cotton. The Kona cotton would be a nice weight for quilting, making a skirt or even a bag.
You have until Thursday night at midnight, June 28th to enter and the winner will be announced Friday June 29th. We're going fast here, people.
Here is how to enter:
1. Like bexcaliber on facebook, if you already like bexcaliber then like one of the photoshoot pictures
2 Pin one of the pictures from the shoot to Pinterest, either from facebook, my website or blog
3. Check out my website and then report back on which fabric/pillow you like. You can change your mind if you are the winner.
Leave one comment stating what you did and then I will pull names from a hat. If you do all three, then you have three chances to win, if you do one, then your chances are slim :)
Good luck!

19 comments:
Okay...I am so in love with this fabric.
I liked on facebook.
I pinned one to pinterest.
You really want me to choose just one? I'm thinking fabric, but then I love the other pillow cover I got. I really like the Wheels in Motion, but I'm going to go with Garden Walk in fabric.
Joy :)
I love all your prints, but if I had to choose one, I guess I'd want the medallion pillow cover.
So including this comment, I have done all three, yo!
I love the fabric designs you have created. Looking at your website, I would say Lattice and Garden Walk. I also liked bexcaliber on facebook.
Maybe I should stop resisting and actually go to Pinterest. :) I want to win.
I did all three. I liked on facebook, I pinned a pic to pinterest and I really like the garden walk pint.
Liked, pinned & I'd choose Geomodern Flower!
Already liked, pinned & crazy for the lattice print! :-)
Hello! I like your page on facebook and I LOVE the new lattice fabric!
I "liked" you on Facebook and I LOVE the new lattice fabric!
I liked you on Facebook :)
I liked, pinned and love the lattice one. it's my fav! About to post a link onto my blogs too. Just because I love you that much!
I did all three and love the geomodern flower.
I did all three - liked on facebook, pinned, and I would probably choose a pillow cover with geomodern flower or trellis. It's all gorgeous!
Just did all three :-). I'm so darn excited for you Beckie!! I'm also in love with the Geo Modern Flower. Love.
I pinned you on pinterest and looking at your shop, I love them all actually but to choose one for now would be the medallion pillow cover. Congrats on the CL feature!
done... love the trellis pattern
hey girl...so
1. I liked one of the pics on facebook.
2. I don't have pintrest but I did share it on facebook and gave you a pretty sweet shout out! Honestly I was going to do that anyway!!
3. I love the website! So professional.Love all the fabrics, seriously I'm so impressed, love the floral medallion!!
Liked on FB. Would love a yard of the lattice fabric!! You have some super cute fabric!!
Natalie F. From Colorado
Way to go Beckie! You rock! I am way impressed!
I think my fav is the geomodern flower in citron!
Two entries for me (Facebook like and blog comment)!
Way to go Beckie! Congrats on having your own line of fabric! You rock!
I love the geomodern flower in citron!
Two entries for me (liked on FB, blog comment)!!
Post a Comment