People, be so proud of me. Success! Do you see that every square, circle and rectangle is filled in? Well take a close look. For the first time I have completed everything on my weekly tally. Even the bonus work out. And Henry's bathroom is clean! Yeah. What a good week. That is all I really have to say is that it was a good week.
On a quick side note, I just wanted to clarify in case someone was mistaken. I actually print this sheet out each week. Its paper taped inside on of my kitchen cupboards. Someone asked if it was a white board, its isn't although a white board would work too. I scan the paper each week and then recycle it.
To read more about my goals and see my progress go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what?!?!?! it's not a whiteboard?? you totally had me fooled!
Gold star for productivity!
Post a Comment