Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Arizona: Family Time
One of the best things about going to Arizona is getting to see so many of our nieces and nephews. We were so lucky to have everyone traipse over to see us and spend time together. Other than seeing family, we kept it pretty low key. Both Steve and I were still fighting illnesses from California. In fact, I was so sick and worn out that I actually went to sleep at 9:00 pm on New Years Eve having fallen asleep on the floor while watching X-Men First Class.
We also did some shopping since Athens has zero shopping. We went to Last Chance where I scored awesome black leather sandals and I also got lots of cute fabric for my shop. And for some reason, the Arizona Mills Mall has the best Forever 21. I seriously luck out every time I shop there. And of course what trip to the west coast could be complete without eating at In-N-Out and Cafe Rio.
We got home to Georgia without incident. Our bags weren't too heavy, Henry had his own seat and the laptop worked long enough for him to watch Mickey Mouse the whole way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE Forever 21!
Love the pictures! You got some great shots!:)
Post a Comment