Picture unrelated to actual post content.
So we're officially playing the waiting game. Its a game that causes you to check the mail early, hold your breath for any white, letter envelope. Its a game that causes continual email checking and looking at the calendar. Craigslist browsing for rent prices and quoting SAM vs. Uhaul vs. PODS.
Yes, we are waiting for yays and nays to graduate school. So far we have 3 no's, 2 yes!'s and 5 we're waiting on. Our yes!'s are University of Georgia and University of Maryland. Both offer lots of great options for seeing and experiencing a new part of the country. Its a blessing to have options and the fun of the whole waiting game is still pretty thrilling. I only wish the game would draw to an end and we could start the next game. The Decision Game.
What I am not waiting for is the overwhelming feeling that we are finally leaving Utah which is going to hit with many yays and many nays of which I will be sure to bore you with over the next few months. (Months!)
3 comments:
I know what you mean about Utah. I hated it freshman year when I moved here for school, but then the familiarity has settled in and I know it will be hard to leave one day. I'm excited to hear where you guys will end up!
Ooh exciting! I can't wait to find out where you will end up! They'll be lucky to have you guys.
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment