Friday, March 26, 2010

NCAA Tourney and Weekend

Our office is doing an NCAA March Madness Bracket and I am in 4th place. We'll be watching lots of basketball this weekend. The winner gets a $50 giftcard. I really want to win, not just to beat the guys in the office but for the giftcard!

Hope you all have a fun weekend, we'll be visiting with family, trekking to the Gem Show, watching the YW General Broadcast and as always trying to catch up on sleep, be crafty and spend time with my boys.

Need something to do while you're watching tv and surfing the net at the same time? Trust me, we do it too. Check me out on tumblr, updated everyday with inspirational lovelies from my internet journeys. Or see link on sidebar.

(Did I just say 'surfing the net'?)

1 comment:

jenny said...

are you still in 4th? kentucky may have ruined it for you.