
Remember how I started
this? Well, I'm still going strong. I have 3 more quilts done and I have to say I am a little addicted. Is it still service if you love it so much? I hope so. Since most of my fabric is pretty girly, I tried a more masculine color scheme on the middle one. Many more are in my head and will be done shortly.
So I still get some personal crafting done, my plan is to do one quilt for the Project and then something for me. That way I stay sane and don't burn myself out.
(Obviously these quilts were made up in my mind as the patterns are a little funky. Next time we're going to be using up small scraps that for some reason I just cannot throw away.)And P.S. My wonderful husband ordered that book for me. Lesson learned: Just blog about the things you want and directly instruct your husband to buy them for you. My next post will be about pretty jewelry and summery sandals...
No comments:
Post a Comment