(My parents, us and Steve's parents)We were lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents come out to Utah for Henry's blessing. Not only was it nice to see everyone but it was nice to have 4 extra sets of hands willing to hold, bathe and cuddle Henry. He was rather spoiled after all the attention and has only recently gotten back on schedule.
Thanks again everyone for coming (even those who came from the valley) and celebrating with us.
For Henry's outfit, I didn't want to do the traditional all white so I made him little white trousers, finally found a white shirt at DI for $1.00, (who would pay $16 for a tiny little white button up? No thanks, Carters) blue shoes I bought at a yard sale last summer for .50 cents and a vest I made out of one of Steve's old shirts and some navy corduroy I already had. Top it off with 3 airplane buttons and I think he looks pretty cute and kind of disco-seventies. There is a better picture of his outfit below but this one shows the contrasting back of the vest nicely.
Steve, Henry, me and my parents)
(My dad with Henry on the floor. Laughing it up at the after party)
(Henry with Steve's parents)
("I'm so done. Get me out of all these clothes." I think this picture is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S)
4 comments:
so cute! awesome job on the blessing outfit!
thanks!!! henry's outfit is adorable! awesome job.
He did look pretty cute for his big day and he was an angel for the whole ordeal.
Love his outfit.. want to make one for Joshie??:) j/k
Post a Comment