Monday, March 1, 2010

The New Bad Habit

Awfully Delicious or Deliciously Awful?In Utah people seem to think that a milkshake should be eaten with a spoon but where I come from, there is nothing quite as satisfying as the thick suck of a drinkable shake.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Agreed! I was in a personal drought trying to find drinkable shakes my first year in Utah! When I ordered a shake for the first time in the cougar eat I thought they had messed up on my order.

jenny said...

so true! utah milkshakes are tall & thick. have to say though, no one can top utah when it comes to raspberry shakes! :)

Adrianna said...

I crave both! But in Texas it is all about the drinkable shake.. so I must say the Utah shake was quite new to me when I moved there. And now I'm craving a shake. Way to go..