Thanks iphotobooth for the pictures.I had one of those days recently wherein I found this amazing belt.
So I went to Home Fabrics bought 6 yards of 50 cent cording, spent an hour aggressively hot gluing, another 30 minutes figuring out the knot (thanks girls camp certification!) and voila! a way cute belt for under $5.
It was only afterwards that I realized the same knot is on the headband I bought at the biggest Forever 21 when I was shopping with Jenny. And no, I am not wearing them on the same day, it is only for pictures because that would be ridiculous.
5 comments:
beckie, i am inspired. Im going to Joannes today to get that cording. ITS SO CUTE!!!! I have to give a talk tomorrow and i want a new outfit and i think i can create one around that belt.
THANKS!
Very cute! I am impressed! I never thought to make a belt like that but Voila! Its possible. You are impressive
you should do a tutorial on this one! I love it!
I was going to say the same thing... you should show us how you made it, it's perfect!!!
that is so cute. are you taking orders for poor souls like me who want to copy your style but don't have the time or patience? :)
Post a Comment