When I think of Alice in Wonderland, immediately I think of Tim Walker. Even though we hasn't done a specific wonderland spread that I could find, his works are definitly curious and enchanting. He takes you into another world, a beautiful fantasy with a witty play on size that echoes Alice's transformations.Saturday, March 20, 2010
All Things Alice #3: Tim Walker
When I think of Alice in Wonderland, immediately I think of Tim Walker. Even though we hasn't done a specific wonderland spread that I could find, his works are definitly curious and enchanting. He takes you into another world, a beautiful fantasy with a witty play on size that echoes Alice's transformations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm sorry did you post a picture of cats on your blog??? CATS??? Someone has hacked Beckie Gallegos Clark's blog! I better call her ASAP.
I am obsessed with this post. The last picture is awesome.
Post a Comment