Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stopping my heart

So we were out of town in Arizona for the past week and today I have been gladly vegging on the couch catching up on tv and doing laundry. Even though we watched Project Runway in AZ, I needed a recap and of course had to blog about it.
This week they had to make a red evening dress for a real woman with heart disease using campbell's branding. I love when they have to use real live women instead of the models because I love seeing them sweat over an average body.
First off, HURRAY! that Jesus was finally kicked off. Tight, red and trashy. And he even got the thinnest of the real women and he totally botched it. Hasta La Vista.
And I loved the winner. Amy made a flowy elegant dress. Loved it.
I also loved this one by Jonathan. I thought the use of the branding was really cool. I also did not like this. Does it remind anyone else of that horrible dress that Bjork wore years ago? The one with the dead swan hanging from it?
But I cannot believe that they loved this ridiculous star concoction. It looked like either the dress someone wore to sing the National Anthem in texas or Miss "small town USA"'s 4th of July parade outfit. Gross. I just don't think Mila is all that the judges think she is. Although I loved Maya saying that Mila was just an older version of herself. Snap.
Stay tuned for pictures from our trip and Henry's first smiles.

No comments: