Traveling with an infant ended up being a lot easier than I had originally thought. Once we got everything on the shuttle and had our bags checked, it was pretty much smooth sailing. Everyone was really nice and helpful and lots of random strangers looked at us with nostalgic eyes and told us about how they missed those days of traveling with their kids. Henry did great on both flights and soaked up the compliments of how cute he was.
In Arizona we split our time between Tucson and Tempe. The first half of the trip we stayed in a hotel and Henry slept in a drawer which I thought was hilarious but worked out really well.
Steve's sister, Jenny was kind enough to hang out with me while Steve went to his conference. Thanks again, we had a great time, eating Chinese food and shopping!
All of Henry's cousins were super eager to meet him and "help out." Once again we were reminded of how fun it is to be near family and can't wait to see you all again this summer.
After a couple of days in Tucson we drove back to Tempe and stayed with Steve's parents. More shopping, eating and hanging out ensued and even though we were both really exhausted by the end of the trip, it was definitely worth the effort. We can't wait to see you for the blessing.
And I just realized I am in no pictures. I guess I will be the phantom mother. Maybe I should work on that...
3 comments:
That last picture with Steve and Henry is so sweet.
Cute pics! Traveling with an infant is pretty easy! Go on more trips while you can! :)
He's so cute Beckie. Looks like the trip was fun. Wish we could have been there too to kiss and snuggle little Henry.
Post a Comment