Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Steve


You are my life. I love you. Thanks for choosing me to grow older with.

3 comments:

Ben said...

So I have to confess. I blew up the picture to look at the books on the bookshelf. Steve, I didn't know that you had Of Grammatolgy. Did you find it as impossible as I did? I didn't get very far before I gave up.

Steve said...

Ben, I would have done the same. As for Derrida, I actually haven't read Of Grammatology yet. But, I have read parts of Dissemination and used it in a paper about Juan Jose Millas and "El mundo". One day I'll get around to it.

Ben said...

I think Dissemination is more useful anyway. But that's probably because I didn't understand much when I attempted to read Of Grammatolgoy. Sorry Beckie for the facebook-type back and forth on your blog.