Thursday, October 16, 2014
30X30 Challenge: day 7, day 8
So far this has been one of my favorite outfits. I love this style of skirt, full but made from a medium weight cotton. It has structure but also shape. And paired with a fun polka dot sweater and ankle boots, its kind of hard to beat.
Confession: I love hearing my heels click clack on the sidewalk or in stores when I walk. It makes me feel fancy.
I also really like this outfit with a looser coral lace top and skinny jeans. I saw this idea on new ways to wear skinny jeans with ankle boots, cuff 'em! I love it.
Here we have been laying low but still busy. We have a nice routine going with school and work and on any given day we're are pretty content. The days just seem to be flying by too. Better get serious about Halloween costume sewing!
And has anyone else's productivity taken a huge hit by the appearance of Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I've never seen it and all of a sudden I am lost in the wit and the fun. Ah, tv. My achilles heel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love Gilmore Girls!! I've watched it from the inception. What season are you on?
Gilmore Girls is the greatest! I watched all of them years ago, and even watched some while in labor with Noah, then re-watched the whole series when sick with Miles. Beware: Seasons 6 & 7 will be disappointing. The creators and main writers leave and things get weird. It's super disappointing but it's still fun, for the most part. It just kind of loses its spark though. I have so many favorite episodes and quotes from GG!! Such a super fun show.
Post a Comment