So I am still doing this but failed to get pictures a couple of days and then just never caught back up. Today is the day! It has been a lot hotter than I thought it would be, maybe October was not the right month to try this on. But I am having a great time and learning a lot about myself. Its been easy to see which items I reach for most often and which items I don't really love.
This skirt for example I have worn a couple of times and I just don't love it on me. So I am going to rethink it, maybe make a shirt from it. Something flowy? I just love the fabric.
This dress I made in my crusade to find nursing friendly dresses. Its actually one of Steve's old t shirts, turned inside out and then I added a front button placket. I can't wait for a cooler day so I can pair it with my mustard cardigan.
Hey, who loves TOMS? See how much I am learning about myself?


No comments:
Post a Comment