Sunday, October 12, 2014

Phone Camera Catch Up #2


Berry picking in the spring.


Squishy face!


Escape artist. She has always been able to get that one arm out of even the best swaddles.


Two silly bears. I don't know why Steve is pouting but I love that Henry is looking at him.


Paparazzi!


Water cup thief.


Asleep next to the dryer. Tricky girl.


And one of my favorite outfits that I made. I saved that little scrap of sailboat fabric for years and love how this whole thing came together. And her hair used to be so dark, she has really lightened up. All her new hair is coming in blond.

1 comment:

Megan said...

The sailboat dress is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And Noah is a water cup thief too! Does your ridgy straw thing get gross? How do you clean that? I've tried everything,and finally have gone topless. ;) Lidless?