Monday, December 9, 2013

bexcaliber giveaway: poinsettia pillow

Since it is right smack dab in the middle of the season, it is time for a giveaway! I'm excited to offer one lucky reader a poinsettia pillow cover just like this one right here. ^^^^^^^

All you have to do is like my facebook page and leave a comment here telling me you did it.
Find bexcaliber on facebook here.

Go like my page and come leave a comment.

Don't have facebook? That's okay. Pin my giveaway picture to pinterest and leave a comment here and then you'll be entered too.

Or do both and then you have two chances.

Giveaway closes Friday Dec 13th at 5 PM EST. 

 And here is a gem that my mom sent me after my original poinsettia post. This pillow was my first poinsettia attempt years ago as a Christmas present to my mom. I remember embroidering the petals on Christmas Eve in a mad rush to finish in time. The buttons are glued on. Oh how far you can come. Its nice to know my mom still cherishes it enough to bring it out each year.

8 comments:

jenny said...

I have my "holly jolly" pillow on my sofa right now and love it!!

Molly said...

I liked you on fb....how have I gone this long without know you had a FB page? Oops!

Molly said...

ok - just repinned it on pinterest as well. :)

Southern Belle said...

I already have liked your facebook page! Love the pillow. I can't wait to get sewing again.

Natalie said...

I love this pillow Becky!!!! I liked and shared on facebook :)

Natalie said...

I absolutely LOVE this pillow Becky!!! I liked and shared :)

Andrea Nelson said...

We all know I'm your biggest fan! I liked you on Facebook 50,000 times. LOVES

Suzanne said...

I liked your facebook page and I love this holiday pillow!