Monday, December 23, 2013

Zippy Continues...

Since I have been pretty low energy, most of the time Zippy just moves around the house hiding in new places. But every once in awhile, he pulled some pranks, left treats and fun surprises.
One night, Zippy replaced all of our stokcings with Henry's underwear. Henry thought this was hilarious!
Of course, a claw picture!
One day Zippy left us a gingerbread house to decorate and a stash of candies. I glued the crackers to some cardboard so it would be more sturdy. It also took forever! with the glue gun. But it was our first gingerbread house and we all had fun working on it. Steve did all the icing details and Henry loved both eating the candies and making patterns with them on the house.

We starte celebrating Henry's birthday a little early to that he would have time to play with some of his tys before leaving. He got this huge lego set that I scored at a consignment sale for $20. Zippy (Steve) had a great time constructing this huge tower to show Henry how awesome his new toys were. The tower didn't last the morning so I am glad I got this picture when I did.
Finally a repeat from last year, Zippy got fancy and cut out lots of snowflakes and hung them from the ceiling. He also made sure to leave little snippets of paper all over the floor. He is so messy!
Zippy even snuck into our luggage and will continue his antics through Christmas Eve!

No comments: