Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Clark Family PIctures 2013
Since I didn't get around to Christmas cards this year or even putting together a Christmas picture to post online, I thought I would share these today.
Merry Christmas everyone!
We lucked out that our favorite photographer Chelsea's husband got a job right here in Athens so she could take our family pics again this year. (And we're excited to have one of our fav families around too) She did a great job as always and we enjoyed a fun afternoon in the chilly autumn air at UGA's founder's garden. Henry only had a few meltdowns including one about not being able to chase and catch a squirrel. Geesh. Thanks again Chelsea.
And I think I am 16 weeks pregnant in these shots, something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
These are beautiful--thanks! We're diggin' Steve's beard--very professorial. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a great new year. xoxoxox
Post a Comment