The day before I was released from Primary, we had a little missionary activity. Each child received a special mission call in the mail. Henry got called to serve in Mexico and was thrilled to get mail that was all his own.
He didn't really know what or where that was but we looked it up on the map together.
Here is a shot of all the primary children, they are wearing Future Missionary tags and have marked on the map where they are going to serve their missions. Of course Henry refused to come and be in the picture.
As sad as it is to not be in Primary anymore, I am 100% relieved to no longer have to deal with him acting out in front of me. He is so reverent and respectful when I am not around. Hooray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment