All of these pictures were taken this Sunday. I sent Henry and Steve outside to play and for some fresh air. Henry was supposed to ride his bike but wanted to sweep all the little flowers that had fallen out of the tree by our porch. He loves "sgweeping."
He also started trying to ride his bike by standing on the back. He sure isn't letting his lack of being able to use the pedals stop him from having a great time.
The other day I realized that everything I was wearing was from Target. Dress, sandals, necklace, bag. Luckily, I didn't go to Target. That would have been embarrassing.
We brown papered Henry's bedroom windows to see if he would sleep past sunrise (6:20 am). It was sad the first morning to hear him crawling into our room at 6:30, it was also sad to start the day by saying, "It didn't work." Failure is bleak at dawn.
Even though I am diligent about sunscreen and wearing a sun hat, we have
reached that time in the summer where my makeup is too light for my
face. Blend, blend, blend.
We have had rainy, rainy weather here. I LOVE IT! And it has been a much needed break from being outside in the sun.
Oh and I finally hit 100 work outs! Massage or mani-pedi here I come. I will be posting more about that later.
1 comment:
Congrats on the 100 workouts!! I love that idea. Did you just tally them or throw rocks in a jar or something. Tell me more! Love you girl...and Henry is cuter than ever!
Post a Comment