Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Prints in the Shop



This week will bring four new prints to the shop. 
I have been working on new colors for two of my Geometric Garden prints. Trellis is now available in grass and Garden Walk is now available in grass and aqua.
I have also been working on creating a printed fabric out of my love design. Now I will be able to offer more colors that are machine washable in addition to the wool felt applique ones. And I love the mini loves in orange too!

Do you want to know a secret? Shh. I'll tell you. My dream is to have my shop full of only fabrics I design one day. Or pillows I have embellished in some way. And I think I am heading in that direction. Just wait until you see what I have cooked up for fall and Halloween, so exciting!

No comments: