This is one of my favorite areas of my house. Its right above my desk. Print by Rachel Austen.
Handsome boy
He loves to make his arms and legs into X and Y.
This is Henry on a family shopping trip to the outlet mall. He did really well and Steve and I were able to find some much needed new jeans.
Our last trip to the beach for the summer. This kid loves water and will surely miss our swimming adventures.
How is it that your powder and blush run out at the same time? Bye bye mucho dinero. But Henry loved playing with the super deluxe bag that brings makeup heaven.
We made those heavily pinned baked cotton balls from Pinterest. Henry really enjoyed making them but they weren't as much fun to smash.
Last week I was screen printing Halloween designs and a certain little ghost made a break for it and ran across this haunted house. So I guess we get to keep this one?
Sweet hair, dude.
My score from the Gwinnet Consignment sale. New clothes and toys and books. Birthday and Christmas are almost done.
Watching Aladdin in a tent. I had found a McQueen camping chair and camo sleeping bag at the consignment sale. Fabric cardboard tubes make the best support. And I was able to take a short nap while "camping"
Direct from Cars Land in Disneyland, thanks Gramma!
It seems I have an audience...
This mirror was my grandma's and I can't wait to find a place for it in our home and spray paint it some daring color.
Portrait of Steve and I courtesy of a girl at activity days. Nice dress, Steve.
Pirate Henry watching Pirate Backyardigans
Big boy bed! Mickey was the only casualty.


















No comments:
Post a Comment