Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Onesie+Saddle Shoes+32 oz
I drink a lot of water. I have to have lots of ice and I need a straw. If you need lots of ice, a regular glass isn't going to cut it because you will drain it in one gulp. So I started using the 32 oz cup a few years ago when I worked at a desk. It was convenient since I would only need to refill it twice a day. I still use a 32 oz cup at home. Quik Trip has the best lids as they are hard plastic and don't leak.
Henry loves stealing water from me and I am fine with it since he's probably thirsty and its hard for him to spill it everywhere. He calls it "a-waii" sounds kind of like Hawaii but with no H. But he is polite about it, he usually says "a-waii, pleesh" (water please).
He also really likes to wear his church shoes around the house. On Sunday we changed him out of his church clothes and just threw a onesie on him for nap time, once awake he insisted on putting on his saddle shoes. It was too funny not to photograph. Nice legs, buddy.
And there is a sneak peek at the couch. Real picture coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the shoes and can't wait to see the couch!! you're awesome beck!
Post a Comment