Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ad Space Taken

So lately Steve and I have been brainstorming the various ways I can invest more in my business. One of the things we came up with was advertising. Sounds like an obvious one but its kind of a big step for me. This is really getting myself out there.

Well I did it. I took out ad space with the lovely ladies from ohsoprettythediaries.com Its a super cool blog about two southern gals who are crafty, spunky and pretty entertaining. You probably have repinned some of their stuff on pinterest and didn't even know it, they are everywhere. So there is my ad. Isn't she pretty? And already I have had lots of views and clicks and its only day 2.

Hooray for putting myself out there. And check out their blog because it is super cool.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

Sweet. Go you! I've never been to that blog. It's a great one. It's on my reader now!