In an ideal world there would be no ceiling fans. Personally, I think they are ugly and tacky. From a design point of view, they are just not my cup of tea. That being said. They sure do get the job done and I am grateful for them in our apartment during the sweltering Georgia summer.
Well now that they are no longer necessary and have stopped their perpetual motion, I have something truly disgusting to show you.
Told you. A summer's worth of dust. I hate cleaning fans. Obviously. The dust gets everywhere and I feel like I am doing more damage than good.
Pinterest to save the day, yet again. Simply take a pillow case, place over the fan blade.
And wipe all the dust off into the case. Repeat and no more huge dust clumps falling all over the place.
Go outside and shake the pillow case out. Accidentally because of the wind shaking dust all over your neighbors deck below. Oh well.
2 comments:
Brillant! Thanks again for helping me today
This is great! I am a dork and actually got really excited about this because we have a ceiling fan and I hate it and hate cleaning it.
Post a Comment