Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween: The Rest of the House

I didn't mean to decorate the house two weeks into September but I wanted to decorate for fall and then just got excited. Plus, I love decorating for the holidays. And Henry can kind of understand a little, I mean he can say "ghost" so its all good. Pink paper blooms are traded for fall leaves and berries.
A swarm of bats sets off across the room. These are a package of foam bats I bought years ago and was inspired by this. Trick or treat banner. I used part of the super long orange and black banner I made last year, added more colors and cricut cut outs. I LOVE it. Plus, it used more scrap fabric! Lettering and badges are paper. Festive screenprint pillows from my shop. Plus Henry's little red elephant. I secretly love when I mess up on a print because then I get to keep it for us.More pillows and an infestation of spiders have taken over our picture wall.
Happy Halloween! (you know, in like 3 weeks...)

No comments: