Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good News with Cameras

So this week I was able to find someone in the area who could and would fix my camera for a small fee. When you're thinking of replacement as your only option, $127 is a great price to pay. And I am getting it back this week! Hooray for odd men who fix cameras out of their homes! I was worried I'd have to ship it somewhere and it would be tied up for weeks.

But for now I have some videos since I just uploaded them to the computer. The first is Henry looking at himself in the mirror and babbling, at the end he gives a characteristic scream. And that mirror was only there for a day or two and the hazard has been removed.
The second is Henry screaming into a cardboard fabric tube. This is something I am proud to say I taught him. Wisdom is being instilled folks.
Have a good one. I am off to scrapbook and watch Grey's Anatomy on netflix.

1 comment:

Megan said...

He is hilarious!! Noah does that SAME exact high pitched scream. It's fantastic. I love how he kissed himself in the mirror, and the knee lift. You can almost see him learning. It's adorable.