

In an effort to move old items and generate new revenue, I am having a sale through heartsy.com. It is a site kind of like groupon but for etsy shops. Tomorrow, Tuesday July 27th you'll be able to purchase a coupon for the following deal: $9 for $21 of merchandise and shipping for my etsy shop. So please stop by, the coupons are limited and they are good into December. Within the next month or so I am going to have some super cute fall stuff up too. So if you have been lurking around wanting a pillow, now is the time.

You will be able to find my sale through the
heartsy main page but I think you will have to register first. Check out
my shop here.
1 comment:
So sad I missed your sale! I love all your pillow covers - you are so talented.
Post a Comment