
This shirt I found at a thrift store awhile ago and I initially took it in a little and wore it a few times but something still wasn't right about it. So it sat in my closet unworn, taking up space. And then it sat in my "to-do" list pile.

Sometimes it just takes putting on whatever piece of clothing you are contemplating and taking a long hard look in the mirror. What was wrong with this? Well the sleeves are too long, its still too loose and the hem is too long. Ah my trifecta!

Isn't the pattern cute? I just love the circles and dots and the blue is really pretty. I am sure this was some old lady shirt but I don't care.

So know it fits and it is back in the closet. Oh and excuse my freakish hair. I made the mistake of going outside in this wet Georgia heat to drop off the rent check. Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment