Thursday, July 3, 2014

Henry's Second Talk

On Father's Day, Henry was asked to give a talk in Primary. 
Here is what we came up with to surprise Steve. 
 Today is Father's Day. I love my Daddy so much and he loves me. He lets me play games on his phone. He plays Sorry with me and "hide the figures."
 I also have a Heavenly Father who loves me.
 He loves us so much he gave us temples. 
 My mommy and daddy were married in the temple.
Heavenly Father wants us to return to Him and in the temple we can be sealed together for eternity. I'm happy I get to be with my daddy forever!
Happy Father's Day!

These pictures are all pretty bad but it was time for bed and I just wanted to get them taken. Henry's poor face is out of focus in them all! But I have sent my lens in to be fixed--finally!

No comments: