We were so blessed to have Henry in a wonderful preschool this year. I can't say enough good things about our experience and its great to see how much Henry has grown. We've had some rough patches and we have overcome them all. I only hope that when Pre-K starts, we don't have to deal with all of those issues again. There were weeks where I would leave him crying, being physically held inside by one of his teachers, hopefully that doesn't happen. But if it does, we'll get through it.
![]() |
| Starting top left: Zane, Noah, Danny, Ms Jody, Ruby, Evie, Miss Mary, Maeve, Will, Molly, Anders, Henry, Abigail and Erin |
His class took a class picture during the school year but Henry was sick that day and he wasn't in it. I asked his teachers if we could get one and they happily obliged.
Silly faces!
Here is Henry with his two excellent teachers: Miss Mary and Miss Jody.
He loved both but I think he had a special place in his heart for Miss Mary.
On the last day of school they sent home an evaluation of his progress. Most of the "skills" they worked on this year he already knew like colors and shapes but they really firmed up letters and numbers. We do need to work on lower case letters. He did come home with a knowledge of the days of the week, the months and opposites.
A cute story of him writing his name in the red pen. When Miss Jody saw that he was taking a long time to write his name, she asked what he was doing. He replied, "I'm just writing it like you showed me." And he was putting the dots on the letters like she does.
His last week of school nicely coincided with being 3 weeks postpartum so I was a little emotional. I didn't cry but it was sad. I've just loved him going there and how much fun he has.
After school we took Henry out to lunch to celebrate his first year of school being done. He, of course wanted to go to McDonalds'.





No comments:
Post a Comment