Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Lately...
A couple of weekends ago, we stopped in to the Watkinsville Fall Festival. Being only 15 minutes from our house, I am surprised we haven't been before. Sadly, we weren't prepared and only had $5 cash which we blew on delicious kettle corn. Henry and I sure are popcorn people. I say sadly, because there were lots of tempting deep fried goodies to sample, ponies to ride and trains to cruise in. But luckily there were lots of good friends to run into and free animals to pet and hold.
Its been pretty quiet around these parts of late. I have been working hard on some new ideas and goals for my shop, Henry has been loving preschool again and Steve has been plugging away at papers and teaching. It feels like a lull between Halloween and Christmas. I guess I should sit back and relax before the whirlwind of the season sweeps me up. Don't get me wrong, I love to be swept up but for now I am content to spend my whole evening cuddling on the couch under a warm blanket watching tv with Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment