Tuesday, November 19, 2013

bexcaliber: mini advent calendar

I am not officially selling these through my etsy shop this year because I didn't get it together in time for lots of orders but I am offering a special deal to family and friends. 

Every year we use a mini stocking advent calendar to count down the days until Christmas. We fill each stocking with our favorite candies and take turns eating the spoils. Before Henry came along, I would take all the even days with Almond Roca and Steve would take the odds with Twix or Skittles. We either hang them on ribbon like above or hang them in the tree using clothespins. 

I thought it would be fun to design one to print on fabric. It was a crazy few days in front of the computer but I created 25 different holiday patterns. I am in love with this and can't wait until next year when I have even more ideas up my sleeve.

But for now, make it yours. Its $45 for 25 stockings and clothespins. Preorder to receive the first week of December. I will be taking orders now through Thursday Nov 21 so I can get them out to you on time--I have to order the fabric and all that shipping stuff. Leave me a comment with where I can invoice you through paypal.



No comments: