Sometimes I feel like I lose things in rapid succession. How can everything be missing at once? Its hard not to blame Henry when he has a talent for walking away with important things he shouldn't have. But this past week was a week of found objects, so much so that I am going to tell you about them.
Found: Money.
I went to renew with my credit card processing company for an upcoming craft show and I found a nice chunk of change in my account. Normally I only keep a balance big enough to cover the annual fee but I guess I forgot to transfer the money after my last craft show. It was a wonderful surprise. Cha-Ching!
Steve also found $1 on the ground in our parking lot.
Found: Clothing.
While doing a quick closet clean for Goodwill, I stumbled across two pairs of pants I completely forgot about shoved in the back. And not only did I find them, they actually fit.
Found: Wii Remote.
Henry loves playing with our Wii remotes. He is quite adept at changing/choosing shows and rewinding to rewatch his favorite parts over and over again. He likes to carry it around the house and much to our annoyance they often get lost. Well one got lost weeks ago and we could not find it anywhere. This week I decided it was time to organize the mountain of shoes thrown on the bottom of my closet and someone sneaky had hidden the wii remote in the mess.
Found: Entourage.
No, not the Jeremy Piven drama but a store here in Athens. If you know Athens, you know it lacks in shopping. One can't subsist on Target alone. I was looking for a gift and remembered a recommendation my friend Lillie gave me, so I checked it out. They have a great accessories section and most things are trendy but still affordably priced. I found what I was looking for plus a couple birthday gifts for myself.
Found: Video Camera.
Now we didn't lose our camera but we could never get it to work with our Mac computer. It worked well with Steve's laptop but since his laptop died, I haven't taken any videos thinking I wouldn't be able to access them. Well Steve saved the day and figured out how to finally connect our video camera to the Mac. So beware, lots of annoying videos to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm headed to Entourage tomorrow to get my "game night" gift. Wouldn't it be funny if we picked out the same thing??!!
Post a Comment