Sunday, December 23, 2012

Henry turns 3

For Henry's actual birthday we kept it simple and just our family. We had presents, balloons, lots of fun new toys, and plenty of Snoopy fruit snacks. We spent the afternoon doing things Henry loves to do. We went to Memorial Park and fed a whole loaf of bread and some hamburger buns to some feisty ducks. Henry loves doing that and the ducks were starving. We also went and rode the train at the mall. I never have cash so it was the first time we were able to go. Plus the conductor gave us his ride for free since it was his birthday. Then we ate dinner at McDonald's (Henry calls it Old McDonald's and loves their chicken nuggets) and Henry played in the play place. It was the perfect day.

And I have successfully spent 20 minutes learning iMovie which our old Mac didn't have. So now you can enjoy a video montage of the day. And I did try out lots of text and transition styles for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Happy Day-After-Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm finally catching up on my Christmas blogs after a fun and wild weekend (uncle Tim took me to Disneyland for my birthday--yay!). Thanks for sharing the video of Henry opening Mickey Mouse. Almost as good as being there in person! I love you guys!