Sunday, December 2, 2012

Recent Fav: instagram style

I hope you guys realize what you mean to me. I ran out of space on blogger for photos and have been adding them all manually from flickr. Talk about a pain in the... I also realized I haven't shared any of these for over a month so some of these are old.
IMG_20121012_184124

Babysitting night. They are so easy now that the kids are pretty much old enough to entertain themselves. Popcorn, milk and Aladdin help too.
IMG_20121017_190121

Fireman pajamas require fireman hat.
IMG_20121019_194843
We ventured to Funopolis for a little date night. Mini golf and mini bowling. I think I lost at both.


Steve is crazy good at those arcade games. I married a man with skills.
IMG_20121023_171215
Super Henry!Yes, he insisted on wearing that sweatshirt out to run errands one day. Luckily the ladies at Joann's thought it was adorable.
IMG_20121030_122140
Favorite lunch date to Sam's Club.
IMG_20121031_134543
Lots of Halloween sticker friends to line up on Halloween!


We love Little People here in our house. The Nativity fits right alongside the train track and far. Oh and that is Batman giving a ride to a Wise Man and a Farmer.  

IMG_20121103_201329


Santa Claus beard. Ho Ho Ho!
IMG_20121105_124015
Handsome boy!
IMG_20121107_161844
For some reason Henry loves to hold my hand by interdigitation. And I love the sparkly super hero cuff. Yes, I have since trimmed my nails. Yikes.

No comments: