Monday, December 17, 2012

turning 30 celebration

here is my birthday celebration instagram chronicle:
Ah sour cream donuts
My masseuse was a little chatty, how do you feel about that? I would prefer to just relax and not make small talk. Still good though and he showed me how to stretch and massage my leg when my knee gets sore after running. Yes, I requested a man. For all my women are equal to men feelings, men just have stronger hands.
New earrings and some alone time
Nice legs. At the Chateau Elan.
Nice legs. My flirty purple skirt and leopard kitten heels. Both wonderful Goodwill finds.
Here I am with my booth and officially 30!
Yummy yummy cheesecake. Seriously some of the best I have ever had from Gigi's cupcakes.
Ike and Jane donuts
And a birthday present to me from bexcaliber. My new starburst fabric in teal and mint printed on knit and sewn into an infinity scarf. Love it.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Andrea Nelson said...

WHAT! I LOVE YOUR SCARF! Seriously...that is awesome. And when people ask where you got it you get to tell them you not only made it, but freakin' designed it! HAPPY 30!

Melinda said...

Cute shoes and outfit at the craft fair! Your birthday sounds ideal!