Monday, December 5, 2011

Anticipation and Excitement

 Tis the season for lots of excitement and anticipation. 

Exciting: First, my craft show went super well. I sold 42 pillow covers, moving lots of sale items I have had for months. It was refreshing to unload all of that inventory and prepare for all the new things I am going to be creating.
 Exciting/Anticipation: Christmas cards are in the mail.
Anticipation: My birthday is on Thursday and I got this lovely package in the mail today from my parents. I am making myself wait to open it until I have completed 15 items on my TO DO list. Blogging is one of them. 
 
 Exciting: Totally forgetting I bought this super rad red cardigan at a consignment sale for $1 and then finding it just in time for church. 
Exciting: The holidays mean puzzle time. I am treating myself after all my hard work in preparation for the craft show. Super cool? or Super nerdy? Probably both. What do you watch while puzzling? Lord of the Rings marathon. Super Nerdy!

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Oh I want to come come help with the puzzle. I am going to buy one. You've motivated me after last year. Yay for gone inventory.

SeeJulieStamp said...

I tend to watch holiday movies while puzzling. You know, those ones we've seen again and again so you can still enjoy it and concentrate on the puzzle.

Suzanne said...

So the puzzle your working is one of my favorites. "King Kong" is also a good movie for puzzles.

Southern Belle said...

I love Henry's red cardigan... and for $1?? What a steal!