
Yes, I did it. I finally got on board with pinning at Pinterest and I am addicted. I even have Steve doing it. So if you want an invite, because I had to wait like 2 weeks for mine through the site, let me know in the comments with your email address. First four get one since I already sent one to Steven.
Don't know what it is? Well, it is another way to waste time online. No. Its a great way to catalog ideas and cool things you find around the web. Its only a waste of time if it consumes your life. I'm sure I'll abandon it in a few months when I get tired of it.
Happy Monday Everyone!
7 comments:
Oh I'm intrigued by another thing to catalog all my ideas/dreams.
You have piqued my curiousity. :)
Yes! Invite me please! um Edittlaw at gmail dot com :)
Hmm, my interest is piqued. Do you have any invites left?
If you've still got an invite left, I'd love one. I'm a lurker - a friend of Emily's and a fellow Etsian. Thanks!
jjumpupanddown at gmail
Do you have any more invites left? I would love one!
oh man! i'm clearly too late for an invite
Post a Comment